Arnold H. Hassen PhD
- Professor / Director of Medical Informatics
- Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY. B.S.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN. Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY
Kelly M. Jackson, PhD
- The Ohio State University – Ph.D.
- Marshall University – B.S.
- Basic Immunology
- Parasitic Infections
Kelly R. Showalter, MD
- Assistant Professor Pediatrics
- WVU School of Medicine: MD
- James Madison University: BS in Biology
- WVU School of Medicine, Pediatrics
Deborah Schmidt, DO
- Assistant Professor O.P. & P.
- The Ohio State University, B.S. Pre-med/Psychology - 1976
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathy - 1988
Hugh Clements-Jewery, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor Physiology
- University of Oxford, Balliol College, BA Hons Physiological Sciences
- University of London, King's College London, PhD Pharmacology
Edward G. Bridges, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor Pharmacology
- University of Alabama, B.S., Chemistry and Biology
- University of Alabama, M.S., Biochemistry
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Ph.D., Pharmacology
David H. Leech, D.O.
- Professor Pathology
- Texarhana College
- East Texas State University - B.S.
- Wadley School of Medical Technology - M.T.
- University of Central Arkansas
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences- D.O.
Lisa J. Ryan, MA
- Instructor Psychology
- Marshall University - BA Psychology/Sociology
- Marshall University - MA Clinical Psychology
- Marshall University PsyD Program (In progress)
William T. Blue, Ph.D.
- University of Illinois, BS Loyola
- University of Chicago Medical School, MS and PH.D.
- The Roche Institute of Molecular Biology
Judith O. Westerik, PhD
- Professor of Biochemistry
- B.S., University of Southwestern Louisiana (now the University of Louisiana at Lafayette)
- M.S. and PhD., University of North Carolina at Chapter Hill
- Post doctoral appointment, The Research Institute of the Hospital for Sick Children , Toronto, Ontario, Canada