WVSOM Marketing and Communications
The Marketing and Communications Department provides official news, events, publications, and images for WVSOM, the Center for Rural and Community Health, the Rural Health Initiative and other entities that comprise the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. The department is available to assist reporters with questions, interview requests for WVSOM faculty and staff, and other media-related needs.
- WVSOM students bring heart to the holidays
- WVSOM rural health students respond in mine simulation
- Grand Affair raises record funds
- Interdisciplinary day brings future physicians and pharmacists together
- MSOPTI Hosts Students, Faculty and Residents
- October 20th, 2013 - WVSOM President & Healthy Children's Initiative receive award
- September 24, 2013 - Record number participate in Faculty/Student Research Showcase
- September 6, 2013 - Steele becomes first registered U.S. osteopathic physician in South Africa
- August 22, 2013 - W.Va. native, Ariz. Senator will speak at White Coat Ceremony
- August 19, 2013 - Second season of 'Abracadabra' begins airing on PBS
- August 2, 2013 - WVSOM named a Great College to Work For
- July 22, 2013 - Civil War Medicine Workshop Draws Visitors
- July 18, 2013 - Tribute to a great man
- July 15, 2013 - WVSOM alumni reconnect at Summer Seminar
- June 25, 2013 - WVSOM offers Civil War Medicine Workshop and walking tour for Experience WV participants
- June 4, 2013 - WVSOM celebrates graduation
- May 31, 2013 - Med students recognized in Graduate Awards Ceremony
- May 15, 2013 - HEPC leaders to speak at WVSOM graduation
- April 17, 2013 - CHERP Volunteers Recognized for Training Accomplishments
- April 16, 2013 - WVSOM Recognized as One of the Nation's Top Medical Schools
- April 9, 2013 - Abracadabra on Tour
- February 8, 2013 - WVSOM Alumni Association Takes Clock Tower
- February 2, 2013 - Tucker Receives Distinguished Alumni Award
- January 8, 2013 - WVSOM's first president celebrates 105th birthday
Because we are passionate about protecting the reputation of WVSOM, we are very careful about how our brand is used.
WVSOM brand features may NOT be used without permission or altered, edited or misrepresented. All of our brand features are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws.
If you would like to use any of our brand features on your website, in an ad, in an article or book, or reproduce them anywhere else, written permission from WVSOM must be obtained prior to publication in any media.
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Graphics Design Senior
Program Assistant II
Community Outreach Coordinator