The West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine is a dynamic medical educational institution whose success depends on hiring highly qualified and motivated professionals to join our WVSOM family.
Our campus is located in Lewisburg, WV, a picturesque community nestled in the Appalachian Mountains. Recently named as "America's Coolest Small Town", Lewisburg has an array of eclectic restaurants, outdoor activities, antique shops, art galleries, and live theater.
Current employment opportunities are listed below with specific job details available in Adobe PDF format. If you are unable to open the following links, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 356-7836 ext. 264, and we will gladly assist you.
Faculty and Other Physician Positions
- Director of Accreditation
- Family Practice Residency Director
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Faculty Position
- Internal Medicine Faculty Position
- Medical Director - Clinical Evaluation Center
- Medical Immunology/Microbiology Faculty Position
- Occupational Medicine Practitioner
- Osteopathic Principles and Practices Faculty Member
- Pathology Faculty Position
- Physiology Faculty Position
- Administrative Assistant - Curriculum
- Administrative Assistant - Office of the General Counsel
- Administrative Secretary Senior - Clinical Evaluation Center
- Human Resources Representative Senior
- Simulation Coordinator
WVSOM: A Great Place to Work!
The Chronicle of Higher Education has once again recognized the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM) as one of the best colleges to work for in the country.
For the second consecutive year, a survey conducted by the publication distinguished WVSOM for excellence among a select group of institutions recognized out of the 294 colleges and universities that participated.
WVSOM Supports Equal Employment Opportunity
WVSOM is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will take action to ensure that employment practices are free of discrimination. WVSOM is committed to achieving excellence through a diverse workforce. WVSOM does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. veteran.
The Office of Postsecondary Education of the U.S. Department of Education provides a report detailing campus crime and fire data for all colleges and universities in the United States via their Campus Safety and Security Data Analysis Tool, along with other campus safety-and-security information.
This tool provides a report of campus crime and fire statistical data for WVSOM over the last three years, along with general information about the campus.