© Copyright 2013 the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine | 400 North Lee Street, Lewisburg WV 24901 | 800-356-7836 | Login
The Road to WVSOM
The students at the WVSOM come to Lewisburg with backgrounds as broad as the West Virginia mountains. What they find is a place where tech meets hometown. It's a personal touch combined with cutting-edge technology that makes the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine the perfect place for future physicians to expand their minds while learning a personal, holistic approach to medicine.
Interdisciplinary day brings future physicians and pharmacists
WVSOM and the University of Charleston School of Pharmacy collaborated on an interdisciplinary day of training held at the CEC on WVSOM’s Lewisburg campus.
MSOPTI Hosts Students, Faculty and Residents
WVSOM and the Mountain State OPTI hosted the annual Teaching Physician & Faculty Development Seminar.
Grand Affair raises record funds for WVSOM
For anyone who has ever dreamed of being James Bond, "M" or even a Bond-girl bombshell, this year's Grand Affair event offered a ticket to adventure..
WVSOM President, Healthy Children's Initiative Receive Award
the WVSOM Healthy Children’s Initiative received the 2013 Governor’s Award for Excellence in Rural Health.
New on WVSOM.edu
- WVSOM Named one of the Nation's Top Medical Schools
- Steele becomes first registered U.S. osteopathic physician in South Africa
- Roland Paul Sharp, D.O. - Tribute to a great man
- WVSOM Alumni Association sponsors Clock Tower
- Nov. 23 - WVSOM Open House
- Dec. 13 - Medication & Substance Misuse
- Jan. 10-11, 2014 PE Prep Course
- Jan. 31- Feb 2, 2014 - Mid-Winter CME
- May 31, 2014 - WVSOM Graduation
- June 11-14, 2014 - Summer Seminar